At Gosberton House we try to help to make life as easy and comfortable as possible for both our residents and their relatives. We understand the trauma of choosing care for a loved one and we endeavour to make this experience as smooth as possible.

There are many questions to ask and many answers to find. We are here to help and guide through this process.

Come and see us
or phone 01775 840581

Paying fees and funding

Everyone is entitled to care but whether the state or the individual pays depends on the financial standing of the individual.

Each individual has different care needs and financial standing. If an individual has capital (including owning a property) the state will pay only part or none of the residential care, depending on their financial circumstances.

The National Health Service will fund the nursing care element that they determine necessary. The nursing care contribution applies whether the residential care is funded privately or by the local authority.

Paying for care is a very complex subject.

We have an assessment method to make the financial evaluation easy in the way of a questionnaire.

Our General Manager has the expertise in these matters and is available to help guide you through this process and assist you in applying for funding from the relevant authorities.

We are constantly aware of the changing care needs of our residents and we will assist in the process of upgrading funding should it be necessary.

Cert No. 864/95

Gosberton House Care Home. Westhorpe Road. Gosberton. Spalding. Lincs.
PE11 4EW. England.
Tel: 01775 840581 Fax: 01775 841298